The five stages of Marketing Accountability are:
- Denial: “Marketing is an art, not a science. It can’t be measured. The results will come, trust me!”
- Fear: “What if my marketing activities don’t impact the bottom line? Will I lose my job?”
- Confusion: “I know I should measure marketing results, but I just don’t know how.”
- Self-Promotion: “Hey, come look at all these charts and graphs!”
- True Accountability: “Revenue starts in marketing.”
Read more in the original post on the Marketo blog: The Five Stages of Marketing Accountability.